9.5.14

girls weekend with britney.

I feel pretty lucky to have some of the best girlfriends from my high school years! Some of us met up in Lake Las Vegas last week to have some much needed girl time in the sun. We also decided to see Britney in Vegas! I kinda felt like I was 13 again hearing all of her old songs! I loved it. 





We stayed at the Westin in Lake Las Vegas, which is about 30 min from the strip. I really don't like downtown Las Vegas so this was a perfect getaway spot because it's away from all the gross Vegas stuff. The hotel was great- super relaxing and the pools were fab. 







(we are such nerds and we love it ^^^)

I loved being able to catch up with my besties and have lots of girl talk, diet coke, chips and salsa, and sun tanning time! Thanks for a great trip girlies!


No comments: