1.1.14

some favorites of 2013.

I love this blog tradition of mine. I love looking back through my pictures of the last year and choosing a favorite from each month. It is such a great reminder of all the things I have to be thankful for. So here is my 2013 in pictures!

January
{the snowy view from our chicago apt}


February
{ice skating for hattie's birthday in millenium park}


March
{katie's gorrrgeous wedding in berkeley, ca}


April
{chilly but sunny day by the lakeshore}


May
{babysitting my niece and nephews in nyc}


June
{my bestie came to visit us in chi}


July
{celebrating our anni at a b+b in wisconsin}


August
{our last hangout with our dear chicago friends before moving to az}


September
{loving our first month in this beautiful, sunny, warm state}


October
{az state fair}


November
{an amazing, last minute, short trip to rome with my mom}


December
{our family pictures in the pretty desert}


Excited to see what 2014 brings us! We are ready for it.

No comments: