2.1.14

cacti.

I am a horrible gardner/plant keeper-aliver. I have been wanting to make a cactus garden for a while now, but I have been hesistant because I am afraid I will kill it or plant it wrong or something.

 I went to Home Depot with T yesterday to pick up some guy stuff and I wandered into the outside plant section. I stumbled upon the prettiest selection of little succulents and cactuses that I have ever seen! I went to go find T and asked him if he would help me with this project. He looked at me like, "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"...haha. So we found THIS tutorial online and went to work! 



It was really fun putting it all together! It turned out so cute and I was really proud of it! Now let's cross our fingers that I am able to keep it alive! 



No comments: