(photo taken by todd)
It's been one year for Todd and I in this wonderful city we call home. I can't believe how time has flown! We've loved (almost) every day here. It's been such an adventure.
My Top Ten Chicago Favorites (so far)
- Segway tours through the Museum Campus and Buckingham Fountain
- Being able to walk to work a few blocks away
- Working in the same building as Todd and meeting him for lunch
- Hole in the Wall ice cream in Oak Park
- Walking around bundled up through the Christkindlmarket around Christmas time
The wind that literally blows you across the street
- Shopping in the Gold Coast
- Summer concerts and picnics in Millenium Park
- Driving up and down Lake Shore drive
- Laying out in the sun at Oak Street Beach
- The River Walk in the summer
We love you Chicago!