30.4.13

twenty five.

What a weekend. It started out pretty sad (Walter...) but I tried to have the best birthday possible on Saturday. All month Todd puts up with my birthday day planning and then he always makes sure I have the best day. So grateful for him. I decided that having a relaxed day with food, friends, and family is all I need.

We slept in Saturday and then went to get bagels for breakfast! It was a gorgeous day outside (thanks Chi town) so we decided to do a little birthday shopping and walking around Michigan Ave. Todd bought me the most beautiful leather purse from Anthropologie for my present! I just love it.


For dinner we met up with our friends at one of my favorite restaurants in the West Loop. It's called Little Goat and it is the most delicious diner ever. What would I do without these friends in my life? It sure wouldn't be as fun here.



After dinner, we headed back to our place to have a dance off on our Kinect and eat cake! Funfetti of course:) Such a wonderful birthday. I already know I love being 25. 



No comments: