28.4.13

rough day.


Friday was a very sad day in our house. We made the extremely hard emotional decision to take Walter back to PAWS. I don't want to talk about it too much because I am already tearing up writing this. Walter was very aggressive to people and other dogs on his leash when we took him outside. Since we live in a city with lots of dogs and lots of people, we decided it might be too much for him and for us.

We loved having him and know that he will find a perfect family to live with.

And I know one day we will find the perfect dog for our family.

2 comments:

danielle said...

I'm sorry! You'll find a perfect dog soon enough!

Jeffrey & Dara said...

i'm sorry :( That must have been a sad day. But at least you got to have him for a little while! And I'm sure the perfect dog is just around the corner!