15.4.12

insta pics.

I made the most yummydelicious cake. Lemon bundt cake with a lemon glaze. Get the recipe here! It's so perfect for this spring weather. 


Took the boys I nanny to the Natural History Mueseum in SLC. Seriously so fun and so much to learn and see for the little ones! We spent two hours in there looking at everything! They loved it. 


Went to the Bijou market and found the cutest green bracelet. Love that place. 


Had a spontaneous dinner date with the Porters. Love having best friend neighbors. 


I had three cavity fills. Yikes. Super yikes. I am so scared of the dentist. Luckily they gave me some Valium to help me relax. T got me a smoothie to reward my braveness:)


1 comment:

A "cheery" disposition said...

mmm.. that cake does sound yummy! I love anything and everything lemon.