29.12.11

2011 in pictures.

At the end of each year I like to look back at pictures that I have taken and choose my favorite from each month and blog about it. So here it goes. I think 2011 has been my favorite year of my life. Thanks to my cute husband and our marriage. 

January 
{royal caribbean cruise}


February
{engaged on the 22nd}


March
{NYC trip to see the sister}


April 
{good friends in san fran for another good friend's wedding}


May
{todd did lots of golfing this year, i did lots of watching}


June
{my bridal shower in california}


July
{4th of july in huntsville}


August
{got hitched}


September
{state fair fun}


October
{T's birthday weekend at Sundance}


November
{H+M VIP opening}


December
{our christmas card: designed by my sister, meriel}


So excited to see what 2012 holds for us!

2 comments:

jennica said...

adorable! brian and i will be back the 30th. we should do dinner before school starts!

Michelle and Aaron Darais said...

love this idea! I just might have to steal it