14.9.14

the BEST enchiladas and rice!

I've mentioned on my blog before that I try to make dinner at home 5-6 days a week. Most of the times I make our favorite meals and repeat them. But I love trying new recipes. Since my job requires me to be on Pinterest about 4 hours a day, I see a lot of yummy recipes to try. 

I have tried so many enchilada recipes and none of them ever seem to work out for me. They are ok and my husband ends up liking them, but they never taste how I want them to be. I recently found these two recipes and decided to try them last week. Oh. My. Word. They were both SO good! They were so good that I want to make them again this week! 

I decided to share them you with guys here so that you could try them out too! 

Green Enchilada Sauce from Our Best Bites: This sauce takes a little bit of time to make but is so worth it! I put it in corn tortillas with shredded chicken and cheese and cooked them in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 min!



Cilantro Lime Rice from Oh Sweet Basil: This paired perfectly with the enchiladas. All you Cafe Rio and Costa Vida fans will LOVE this recipe!



Try these ASAP! Just trust me;)


No comments: