7.4.14

that moment.

You know that moment when you realize you are slowly turning into your parents? The other day I realized that I listen to NPR podcasts more than I listen to music. And I REALLY enjoy it. I live for those podcasts. I get so excited when a new one comes out. I rarely listen to music in the car anymore. What's up with that? I remember growing up and thinking my parents were kind of insane for wanting to listen to boring radio talk shows instead of music. 

Well, now that's me. Speaking of podcasts, if you've never listened to either Radio Lab or This American Life on NPR, do it now. They are seriously good. I am kind of in love with Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich. Sorry if you think I'm a nerd. 

In other news, here is a picture of me with some Gilbert cows who stink up our neighborhood on a weekly basis. 


No comments: