3.12.13

turkey day!

Thanksgiving was pretty great this year! Todd's sibs all live pretty close to us which is really fun, but even better for holidays! No traveling involved to be with your loved ones! His parents drove down from Cedar City and we all had such a great time! We ate pie after pie, played many rounds of Rack-o!, took family pictures in the gorg desert, and ate Thanksgiving dinner outside (!!! i love az!). Thank you to my sister-in-law, Stacy, for hosting all of us!!





Getting a whole family to take family pictures can be stressful at times...BUT the actual picture day went off without a hitch! It might have had something to do with the fact that our photographer was amazing as always. One of my besties, Amy Jo Royall, is so so talented and just knows what she is doing. So grateful for her and her time to take our pictures! She's the best. I cannot wait to see the pictures!!



I love my family and friends.

No comments: