27.11.13

so thankful.

Thanksgiving is the best. I love being able to constantly think about things that I am thankful for. There are so many things that I wouldn't even be able to make a list. It is just on going. 

But there is one thing I am very very grateful for this year. It's this sweet husband of mine. It's been a big year. We took a big leap of faith back in August by moving out to Arizona not really knowing what we were going to do about jobs and our future. Luckily I married such an amazing guy that loves to work hard and support me. Shortly after we moved he found an amazing job and has working his bum off ever since. He's been studying for 4 weeks for this super hard test called the Series 7. It has a lot to do with finance stuff and that's all I could tell you about it. He took it on Monday and not only passed the test, but rocked it! I just love him and all that he does for me and our future family. But for now, it's just us, and I am grateful for that too. 

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!


{gotta love a guy who will take selfies with you right? haha}


No comments: