4.1.13

airplane wifi.

My brother emailed us a few weeks ago to tell us when he could talk on Christmas day. The hours he was going to call us were the exact hours I would be up in the air flying to Arizona. I was so so sad. I had been looking forward to this day since he left on his mission! - Insert my much less dramatic than me husband who told me that Southwest has wifi for $5! 

We boarded our flight, I got the wifi working on my computer, put in my headphones, and waited for the skype call! Price called my parents first and then my sister who was in California, so I had to wait a while. I was getting really anxious and antsy. So I did the only thing I could think of. Take crazy photo booth pictures. 

The result:


If you don't think that is funny, I don't know what is. 

Finally I got the call! He looked sooo great. It was so good to laugh again with my little brother. He is seriously the best and I am so proud of what he is doing for our church. Love that kid. 


2 comments:

laurel said...

Scariest pic ever!

Unknown said...

I love that you got to talk to him in the airplane! awesome!!