4.12.12

the city haps.

--Can I just tell you how beeeeeautiful Chicago is during this Christmas season? I swear every building has a Christmas tree and other holiday decor. I am seriously loving it. And don't even get me started on all the lights around the city! I never want this month to end!!


--Todd's sister and her husband took their little girl, Claire, to Chicago for her 8th birthday this weekend! They did so many fun things and we were so happy to be apart of some of them! We joined them on Saturday for some Navy Pier ice skating and ferris wheel riding.


--Then yesterday I was invited to lunch at the American Girl Place Cafe with Claire and Stacy. Oh and Claire's American Girl doll, Julie. It was a dream and my inner 8 year old self was loving every second of it!! They really go all out there. All the little details of the meal were so cute. Claire's doll, Julie, even got a chair that attached to the table and she got her own little cup to drink out of. Made me want to find my old Samantha doll from when I was little. 


--Girl and the Goat. It is a restaurant in the west loop and I have no words to describe how incredible the food is there. The menu is divided into three categories: vegetable, fish, and meat. You order a bunch of plates and share all of them. We ordered about five plates and I wish we could have ordered five more. Definitely one of my best meals in Chicago.



No comments: