23.10.12

some visitors.

I loved having my mom in town! It was short, but we packed a lot of fun things into a couple of days. Other than our donut tasting, we went on a Segway Tour of the lakefront and the museum campus here in the city. My mom was nervous, but she did great on the Segway! They really are so fun to ride and super easy once you get the hang of it. It was a beautiful perfect day to see the sights. 



We had some retail therapy, ate a lot of treats, visited the Chicago History Museum, and went to some great restaurants. I always love my time with my momma. She is the best. 


T had a great birthday weekend. Not only did his dad come into town, but they went to the BYU vs. Notre Dame game in South Bend, Indiana! Even though they lost, the boys had a blast and saw so many fellow cougars. 


We had an early birthday dinner for Todd at the Weber Grill Restaurant. T has been wanting to go ever since we moved here. They have the most delicious pretzel rolls...yummmm.


No comments: