22.1.13

negatives.

Hi, it's really cold outside. I mean so cold that it cuts to the bone. With the crazy Chicago wind chill, it's been in the negatives all day. At least the sun was shining. That helps a lot. Luckily, I didn't have to walk to work today because I wasn't on the schedule. Todd, on the other hand, does have to walk to work every morning. At 6am before the sun is even out! brrrrrrrr!!!! I think he's superman. I ventured out to the grocery store wearing thesevvvv Even though there isn't any snow they keep my feet nice and toasty.


T and I had a pretty great weekend. We hung around the house and did some chores. Went to dinner with some friends. We went to the movies (which we do way too often because it's literally across the street from us). I made some fabulous looking homemade crusty bread. And we got donuts and hot chocolate MLK morning. 


I've blogged about this bread before in THIS post. It's my favorite bread to make because it's easier than anything ever in the history of the world. Here is the link to the recipe over at Simply So Good. She is a genius.


i mean, really? it's gorgeous! and so chewy on the inside and crusty on the outside all at the same time!!

No comments: