30.8.12

hi there.

Oh hi. Remember when I posted on Monday saying we were starting to unpack? Oh yeah, we are STILL unpacking. I kind of have OCD about living in a room full of boxes. But I've come to realize that unpacking takes a while and I just need to step back and breath. One box at a time.

I did make it out to the farmers market today to buy some deeeelicious peaches and I maybe splurged on some lemon poppyseed pound cake. Not mad about it.

On another random note: how awesome was Ann Romney's speech at the Republican Convention? I don't know a lot about politics, but I do know that was a great speech. She is one amazing lady and such a babe right??


That's all for now. Looking forward to the three day weekend with T. Maybe we will do something exciting like get out of the apartment and run some errands?? 

No comments: