8.7.12

a day of exploring.

I have been wanting to take T back to Grahamwich since I went there with my mom a few weeks ago. Since it closes at 5:00 we decided to head over there for lunch. We invited our friends Kellee and Harold to come along as well since they just moved here this week! Obviously I got a grilled cheese and it was better than ever. Todd made the mistake of not getting one and ended up eating the rest of mine because he thought it was so good. 


After lunch we headed down to the river and did the River Walk. It was an absolute perfect day and the breeze felt fantastic after the 100+ degree days we've been having. 


We ended up just walking around for another few hours. I am loving this city more and more everyday.  There is so much to see and do! 


{todd and harold chatting in home goods.}


{i want all of these pretty things.}

2 comments:

Randi said...

You're making me want to visit Chicago. Have you seen the painting in CB2 of the Chicago buildings from above? Chad and I are kind of obsessed with it but we have no ties to Chicago. We might get it anyway but you definitely should.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

let's do this again (lunch and walking around the city). great post- thanks for the feature!