Some happenings lately:
- making lists of what to pack for chicago and not actually packing.
- made this awesome easy chicken last night for dinner. it really is "melt in your mouth".
- counting down the days until my oldest sister and her little babe come visit me! bring on the laughs and chocolate chip cookies.
- went to the zoo with the boys I nanny for my last day with them. gonna miss those crazy little guys and our fun times.
- had dinner at city creek with lauren and lauren that I went to china with. chatted over dinner for three hours and it was still too short. we missed our kimbo.
- recently started watching all seasons of "the hills" with T. we stay up way too late hooked on all the drama.
- currently reading "my life in france" written by julia child and her nephew. loving the paris and food descriptions.
- trying to mentally prepare myself for the hot and humid weather of chicago. am i ready for my skin to melt off when i walk outside? we'll find out.