13.10.11

daytime.

We had a picnic mid day yesterday. I am going to miss these days of being students and being able to hang out during the day for a bit. It's hard still being in school and not being able to work full time but sometime in our near future we will have real jobs and our daytime hang outs will be dunzo. So we are enjoying it for the time being.

We took advantage of the 70 degree weather yesterday and had us a little picnic lunch. We read books and maybe took a little snooze. Then we came home, commenced homework, and I headed to my night Spanish class.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love love picnics! What a cute blog you have...and you are just simply beautiful!

I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi! :-) Come on over and follow at colorissue.blogspot.com

xoxox
Aarean