18.9.11

deep fried oreos.

I love fairs, carnivals, and all things fried. The Utah State fair is like heaven to me. It's the first year I have been and let me say that I have been seriously missing out. I dragged Todd and my whole family along with me and I think it's safe to say that we all had a great time.


It was raining earlier in the day that we went, so it scared a lot of people away from going to the fair at night. But it was clear skies the entire time we were there.




Fried food we ate: noodles, chicken, oreos, snickers bars, funnel cakes, corn dogs, and twinkies. We are healthy?



There were barns full of sheep and cows and goats that my little neice, Isla, loved. There were also rooms that held art, quilts, and over sized produce.



Price and I were the dare devils in the group and went on the drop zone ride. It didn't seem that high...until we were at the top about to drop us! So fun. We are experts at The Tower of Terror ride at Disneyland so this was nothing compared to that. Oh and I might be kind of a screamer when on rides...





I love my family.


No comments: