23.9.13

falling into fall.

Ok, so it might still be 90 degrees here but that will not stop me from busting out all the fall treats, decor, and candles! I just love fall too much. And I am kind of glad the heat isn't gone yet...not mad about laying out and wearing flip flops for another month.

Deep frying donuts kind of scared me. I didn't know if I could do it/pull it off. I decided to try this Apple Cider Donut recipe. The ingredients were easy and the instructions didn't seem too hard. I ended up freezing the dough for a little bit longer than it says in the recipe. I also had to fry my donuts twice because they didn't cook all the way through at first...I need a candy thermometer. But they turned out perfectly delicious. I had to give most of them away so that Todd and I wouldn't eat all of them. And that carmel icing is to die for.


Yum yum yum yum!

3 comments:

danielle said...

You're so impressive! Yum!

Unknown said...

Looks delish! I'm Tori Porter's, sister in-laws's friend. That's how i found you!:) I'm just wondering if you can tell me how to spice up my blog!?

Unknown said...

Wow these look delicious!