12.8.12

solana beach.

I just got back from a little family vaca in San Diego/Del Mar/Solana Beach. My family has been renting beach condos in Del Mar for years and I am so glad I was able to go this year! Todd wasn't able to come along because he is a busy working man now. But I had so much fun with my family and bunking up in a room with my brother!


The beach outside our condo was so nice and had the most beautiful sunsets every night! I loved waking up, spending a few hours at the beach, eating mexican food for lunch, spending another few hours at the beach, and then going out with everyone for dinner and watching the olympics every night!

We also went to the San Diego Temple for Price one day. It was a special day for him and for our family! Love that kid.


While I was there, I read Bossypants by Tina Fey. It was soooooooooo hilarious. I was laughing out loud at the entire book. Go read it!


Del Mar was a great way to bring the summer to a close! I'll miss you ocean!


No comments: