10.3.12

a break.

It is officially SPRING BREAK. My school decided to give us an entire week off this semester! I still have to work but I cannot wait to sleep in some of the days and not have to worry about any school work. We are also headed to DISNEY next weekend! Cross your fingers that I don't end up with the flu again...yikes.

My mom, my brother, and I have been going to Disneyland together almost every year for a while now. I am pretty sure this is our 6th time. We are the best team when it comes to Disney. Since my brother is going on a mission this year and Todd and I are now married, this is most likely the last time we will get to do this trip. My mom was nice enough to let Todd join us since he spent his last Disneyland trip in the hotel room comforting his sick wife.

Here is a picture of Price and I from our second trip back in '07.


It is going to be a great week!

1 comment:

laurel said...

So fun! Although I miss spending your spring break with you here in NYC!