Some happenings this week:
- A Cinnamon Burst loaf from Great Harvest is sooo dangerous. I ate it for breakfast everyday this week. (pictured below)
- Vacuuming while watching When Harry Met Sally. I know every word even when I can't hear what they are saying. Best movie.
- I am offcially obsessed with Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products. They smell divine.
- The Bachelor is lacking this season (anyone else?). I cannot even handle Ben F. He is such a bore.
- Watching the first part of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon every night with Todd is a highlight of the day. Everyone needs a good laugh before bed.
- Purchased a hot pink iPhone cover. It was in need of a bright makeover.
- Watching the boy I nanny and other 3 year olds in Tae Kwon Do is so hilariously cute.
- Made pork chops this week and the red cooking wine would not stop splattering out of the pan. Messy, but delicious.
- Learned about birth control in my Roman History class: woman would wear a red string around their left pinky to prevent from getting pregnant. Probably not the most effective...
Have a great three day weekend!