26.11.11

an AZ thanksgiving.

I decided that Thanksgiving in Arizona is the best. 72 degrees the entire time. Yes, please, and thank you. I wore flip flops, jeans, and t-shirts. Hopefully one day we will end up there. Fingers crossed.

For now, I will just enjoy visiting for holidays and other occasions.

{todd and his brother playing hours of video games}

I love Todd's family. They are just like him. Full of energy, love to play games, so witty and funny, and very generous. I spent last Thanksgiving with them as well, but this year was different because I was officially part of the family.

{my apple raspberry pie}


We all pitched in and we had the best turkey feast you could imagine. All eaten at my sister-in-law, Carrie's, beautiful house.

{before the feast began}

{me and Duke E. Pants}

Todd and I came home yesterday, just in time to have dinner and dessert with the Milams. Jaicy and Evrhet were in town this weekend and we were so excited to catch up with them. I miss having my best girlfriend around.


2 comments:

danielle said...

umm, are you the most photogenic person of all time?? cute pictures!

laurel said...

Yay! What a fun Thanksgiving! I want some of that pie.